About Me

My photo
Thank you for visting my blog. When I started this blog, it was just the vehicle for which I had hoped to share photos of our life in Chicagoland with our loved ones, but it has turned into so much more for me. Life is ever evolving in our household and time no longer stands still. Every moment is precious and worthy of being captured and treasured. In addition, through my love of the camera, I have had the opportunity to meet and also capture moments in others' lives. It is my hope, with this blog, that when my memory fails me, the words and photos on this blog will remind of where we were. History...Through My Glass...

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

scenes from an afternoon shower

I was invited to take pictures at a shower this past weekend. It was just a casual "session" if you can even call it one. The couple were so cute. I could tell the Daddy-to-be was really excited. He was sweet.



The little girl, above, just did not want me to take any pictures of her. Am I that bad?

I just loved these mini-Uggs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

all the pregnant ladies in your and shoua's photos make pregnancy seem like a good thing :-).

Anonymous said...

What a cute couple! Makes me wish I actually remembered my camera for the shower I threw a few weeks ago. Oh well. And yes, very cool uggs. ;)