About Me

My photo
Thank you for visting my blog. When I started this blog, it was just the vehicle for which I had hoped to share photos of our life in Chicagoland with our loved ones, but it has turned into so much more for me. Life is ever evolving in our household and time no longer stands still. Every moment is precious and worthy of being captured and treasured. In addition, through my love of the camera, I have had the opportunity to meet and also capture moments in others' lives. It is my hope, with this blog, that when my memory fails me, the words and photos on this blog will remind of where we were. History...Through My Glass...

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

help!!!!

I feel the ugliness rearing its ugly head again...it is swelling up! How do I keep it from exploding...or imploding?

3 comments:

The Hers said...

What's the ugliness? Stay calm, gather yourself and don't spew the ugliness around your child. If you can do that, then you are half way there.

Anonymous said...

spa day :-).

pinkpeony said...

We've all got the uglies!!! Stay calm, you've come so far. No one can force the uglie in us to come out, we control that. we are strong. we are capable. we are resiliant.