About Me

My photo
Thank you for visting my blog. When I started this blog, it was just the vehicle for which I had hoped to share photos of our life in Chicagoland with our loved ones, but it has turned into so much more for me. Life is ever evolving in our household and time no longer stands still. Every moment is precious and worthy of being captured and treasured. In addition, through my love of the camera, I have had the opportunity to meet and also capture moments in others' lives. It is my hope, with this blog, that when my memory fails me, the words and photos on this blog will remind of where we were. History...Through My Glass...

Thursday, October 18, 2007

b maternity

Once again, I am leaning on my friends to act as guinea pigs for me. I had the great pleasure of taking C's maternity pictures. R, her son, was one of Roan's nursing support group buddies. I think she looks beautiful in these pictures. She has the most perfect, teeny belly for being 38 weeks along. I can't wait to get A's, who is en utero, newborn pictures!

I try not to photoshop too much, but does the shadow of R need to be edited out? Does it take away from the picture?



On another note, I think Choua and I are going deaf...or we cannot seem to enunciate around each other. We are always asking, "What?" or saying "I can't hear you" when the other speaks. We are getting so old!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi kaosong, your photos are getting better and better!! i sent you the password for the previews a few days ago :-) let me know if you didn't get it and i'll resend it.

Anonymous said...

haha, that's funny about being deaf. my husband & i are the same way too.

i think the shadow would look better taken out, but it looks fine the way it is too.

Anonymous said...

You have so many friends! :) I'm jealous..ahaha. I would probably take the shadow out. I love the bw conversion...nice.

Anonymous said...

okay. i sent it to you this morning. hopefully you got it :-).

kristine said...

very cute. i agree - you should take the shadow out. it was actually the first thing i saw in the picture. great job, though!!

Janice said...

You are so lucky to have pregnant friends to take pictures of! These are beautiful! I do agree with the previous comments to edit out the shadow. Great work!

I also wanted to say YOU WON my Template Giveaway!!!!! Whenever you get a chance, e-mail me! Congratulations!