About Me

My photo
Thank you for visting my blog. When I started this blog, it was just the vehicle for which I had hoped to share photos of our life in Chicagoland with our loved ones, but it has turned into so much more for me. Life is ever evolving in our household and time no longer stands still. Every moment is precious and worthy of being captured and treasured. In addition, through my love of the camera, I have had the opportunity to meet and also capture moments in others' lives. It is my hope, with this blog, that when my memory fails me, the words and photos on this blog will remind of where we were. History...Through My Glass...

Monday, October 8, 2007

h maternity

I had the great honor of doing my very first maternity with J and K. They were just the cutest couple! They definitely had the glow of expecting first-time parents. I was a little more reserved than I imagined myself to be as this was my first, but I was really pleased with the results from the shoot. My favorite shot could not be included as it shows a little skin so I think I'll need to get permission to post it. These are just a few that I have had a chance to resize for the web.



They live right on the route of the Chicago Marathon and had an awesome view of the race AND the city. Hmmmm...seems like the water is a little too green. I'll need to look at that more. It's not St. Paddy's Day anymore...it shouldn't be that green.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like we both did maternity over the weekend. ;) Kaosong, you did great! Love these...colors are soft and natural. Did you use your 50mm?

Marketing Mama said...

Wow - these are great pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

oops. posted my comment in wrong post :-(.

Christine said...

You did a great job! I love the BW conversion. Did you use PS or Lightroom? Great composure on the outdoor picture of the couple!

Unknown said...

look great!

Anonymous said...

kaosong--you're too funny. you're going to be fine when Roan gets in school. I grew up in between two straight A sisters but my parents tried to not compare us. My hub is an engineer too, so it must be an engineering thing :-) I told him he should be thankful they're both good in math cause they didn't get that from me. btw. yes, that's a picture of some arts & craft that H & M did the other day.

pinkpeony said...

great photos sis, i miss you! I'm going to call you tonight or tomorrow to discuss flight stuff. If it's too late tonight (thursday 10/11/07, i'll email you). LOVE the photos of RORO, i miss him!!!!

kristine said...

Those pics are great!! You have such an eye. They are lucky they have you as a friend to "Test" your skills on them!!

pinkpeony said...

hey sis! Not sure about the hot thing...i've got a long ways to go. I'm getting there though, we're getting there! I will send it to you on Saturday. I'm sending phil a bunch of my recipes too, or at least the ones we used to eat at home. All he ever eats now is sausage links and pizza. I miss you!