About Me

My photo
Thank you for visting my blog. When I started this blog, it was just the vehicle for which I had hoped to share photos of our life in Chicagoland with our loved ones, but it has turned into so much more for me. Life is ever evolving in our household and time no longer stands still. Every moment is precious and worthy of being captured and treasured. In addition, through my love of the camera, I have had the opportunity to meet and also capture moments in others' lives. It is my hope, with this blog, that when my memory fails me, the words and photos on this blog will remind of where we were. History...Through My Glass...

Sunday, October 21, 2007

s family out-takes

I had such a fun time photographing my friends today. C, is my partner in crime! We bought our cameras together and have been learning together. Check out her blog: http://christine-santos.blogspot.com/. It's been almost seven months since I got that call from her asking me if I wanted to get a camera too, since she was ABT Electronics. I never realized just how much I would love it when I said, "Sure!"

These are just some out-takes from their session. I couldn't help it, they are just too goodlooking a family to keep these in the vault. I shouldn't be putting these out here. Now everyone will know just how bad I really am at taking pictures.





And my sincerest apologies to those that are waiting for their proofs. I had to take a week sabbatical from photography. I needed to refresh. I was getting in a rut and I've been learning ways to make your photos even better. I promise, I will be in touch with you shortly.

I caught an episode of Chuck last night and I am hooked. I think he is just so cute! I totally love nerdy cute guys like him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know how you feel. i've been feeling like my photos are so 1 dimensional lately. these are great though -- i see lots of feetsies :-)

Anonymous said...

cute family. looks like you guys are still having good fall weather... :)

Christine said...

thanks so much for coming to take our pictures. i love how you captured the day. can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!

pinkpeony said...

They are a hottt family, seriously! They're little boy is a cutie patootie.
Sis...how's ww? kaohly and me are catching up to you. let's be hot...Dells 08!