About Me

My photo
Thank you for visting my blog. When I started this blog, it was just the vehicle for which I had hoped to share photos of our life in Chicagoland with our loved ones, but it has turned into so much more for me. Life is ever evolving in our household and time no longer stands still. Every moment is precious and worthy of being captured and treasured. In addition, through my love of the camera, I have had the opportunity to meet and also capture moments in others' lives. It is my hope, with this blog, that when my memory fails me, the words and photos on this blog will remind of where we were. History...Through My Glass...

Monday, July 9, 2007

Welcome Rain

The pictures are a bit blurry as I still am having my little focusing issue. I shot all of these in sports mode and still I am having the issue. I've got to figure it out soon. I want to take serious pictures at my cousin's wedding this weekend. I'm posting the pictures even though they have no technical merit. We bought his this little umbrella because he saw it in the window of the mall store, "Cool Things", which has what I believe to be imported cartoon stuff. They have a lot of Japanese animation stuff. He ran into the store and picked out this umbrella from a tin of many other characters. We let him play with it for about two minutes then Choua took him to the back of the store to get his mind off of it. That never works. Roan remembers how to get back to things very well. He ran all of the way back to the front of the store and picked out the exact same umbrella. He didn't have one so we decided to get it for him.Roan already has a great sense of direction. When we were at the Taste of Randolph in Chicago, he kept finding his way back to the doggie tent. It was cute the first two times...
At the museum, he kept going back to the movie sections between the ages in the dinosaur exhibit. Again, only cute the first couple of times.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kaosong, I love your umbrella series. So cute. Great composition down...focus on your focusing. :)

Anonymous said...

I could look at the pictures your taking forever. You are really talented (and your son is adorable)!

Marketing Mama said...

OMG, these rain pictures are adorable! That umbrella makes a great focal point. LOVE THEM!

kristine said...

BEautiful pictures! One night I sat here and went as far back as possible just to look at your pictures. You're very talented, you know!