About Me

My photo
Thank you for visting my blog. When I started this blog, it was just the vehicle for which I had hoped to share photos of our life in Chicagoland with our loved ones, but it has turned into so much more for me. Life is ever evolving in our household and time no longer stands still. Every moment is precious and worthy of being captured and treasured. In addition, through my love of the camera, I have had the opportunity to meet and also capture moments in others' lives. It is my hope, with this blog, that when my memory fails me, the words and photos on this blog will remind of where we were. History...Through My Glass...

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Black & White Conversions

I'm trying out Me Rah's B&W instructions. I don't know if I've got it down.

We are still trying to get him to eat "our food". The battle continues, but he's been doing this really cute thing. He will say, "Awww" as he hugs me when he knows that he has done something wrong. It's amazing how you notice your own mannerisms when you see your own child doing it. He sounds just like me.



This is my beautiful niece and Goddaughter, Ayden. I just love how this picture turned out, even though her feet are cut out. And hey look...I've got a copyright! Somehow I got that pop up when I exported from Lightroom to PS. Now I just have to figure out how to make it say Captured by Kaosong vs. just Kaosong. Do you like it better in color?

3 comments:

The Hers said...

I love the black and white. But that's my style. Although there is just something so innocient about seeing Ayden's face in color...how delicate and soft her face looks.

Marketing Mama said...

I like both the b/w and the color. That's cool that you are putting your name on the photos. What inspired you to do that?

Anonymous said...

I love love your site because you have tons of photos! loved all the pictures of the kids...phil's gonna love that photo of him below!