About Me

My photo
Thank you for visting my blog. When I started this blog, it was just the vehicle for which I had hoped to share photos of our life in Chicagoland with our loved ones, but it has turned into so much more for me. Life is ever evolving in our household and time no longer stands still. Every moment is precious and worthy of being captured and treasured. In addition, through my love of the camera, I have had the opportunity to meet and also capture moments in others' lives. It is my hope, with this blog, that when my memory fails me, the words and photos on this blog will remind of where we were. History...Through My Glass...

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sunday Snapshots

Choua did major yardwork on Saturday so I decided to take some pictures. Unfortunately, I forgot to take them before he started. Above is a picture of our very old garage and the flowers below one of the windows. Before he cleaned up, the weeds were taller than the flowers. I converted it to B&W because I felt it had more of an effect.

This is my little boy in his true essence. He loves carrying his sword around, which he sometimes uses like a rifle and riding on his toy ATV.

I was taking a picture of my expanding stack of old magazines on top of our radiator, which Roan decided he wanted some attention too so he climbed up and laid down. There is just something about little feet.
I'm so out of shape. I took Roan for a walk yesterday morning and when we got back, my front thighs were sore. That has never happened before from walking. I have vowed to start running again and for the last time, get back down to a healthy weight. I want to come out from behind the camera.

2 comments:

The Hers said...

I love these pictures. I think it's nice that Roan doesn't look right into the camera. You capture him exactly the way he is. I was talking with Pakou and she's visited your blog too. She said that she loves your pictures and that she thinks you are really good.

Anonymous said...

I like the conversions...like you said it gives it that effect.

Keep shooting!