About Me

My photo
Thank you for visting my blog. When I started this blog, it was just the vehicle for which I had hoped to share photos of our life in Chicagoland with our loved ones, but it has turned into so much more for me. Life is ever evolving in our household and time no longer stands still. Every moment is precious and worthy of being captured and treasured. In addition, through my love of the camera, I have had the opportunity to meet and also capture moments in others' lives. It is my hope, with this blog, that when my memory fails me, the words and photos on this blog will remind of where we were. History...Through My Glass...

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Just posting pictures

Roan and I went to the park. I was riding the teeter totter with him so the picture is not the best. And yes, I still need to crop and photoshop these. When will I ever get around to it?



I cut off his arm! Good-bye long lush hair! We are going to cut it off for summer. Mommy is so sad...but it gets too hot for Roan.

Lately, his most favorite thing to do is open and close the garage...or as he refers to it "Car". He loves using the remote.

He jumps up and down and smiles!


I still have not gotten one single good indoor picture yet. By the time we get home, have dinner and finally get around to taking pictures, we're too tired to go outside so I have to take pictures in Roan's play room, and there is only one small window in there. I know that there is a way to take good pictures, I just need to figure it out.



This is Choua's Mom's family at Linda's graduation. Another crappy shot! I forgot how to take pictures in very sunny daylight. I had to revert to "auto". How shameful? There is so much to remember when taking pictures with an (D)SLR. Will I ever get any better?

No comments: