About Me

My photo
Thank you for visting my blog. When I started this blog, it was just the vehicle for which I had hoped to share photos of our life in Chicagoland with our loved ones, but it has turned into so much more for me. Life is ever evolving in our household and time no longer stands still. Every moment is precious and worthy of being captured and treasured. In addition, through my love of the camera, I have had the opportunity to meet and also capture moments in others' lives. It is my hope, with this blog, that when my memory fails me, the words and photos on this blog will remind of where we were. History...Through My Glass...

Monday, June 23, 2008

trespassing


I have had my eye on this location for months now. It's a property that is really run down and overgrown with weeds and such and there are abandoned buildings all around. The property is for sale, so I'm sure we were trespassing. I had to get some test shots though. My kid won't look at me at all though so this is all that I can get.

I tried to post process using an urban more dark feel. I like the result above, but not so much below.

Totally unrelated, but I am completely obsessed with a new camera rumor from Nikon. It's basically a cheaper D3, which is "The" camera! A full frame, high ISO performer for about 60% of the cost of the D3. I need to start saving up, if this is true. Choua...don't hate me...I want more!


No comments: