About Me

My photo
Thank you for visting my blog. When I started this blog, it was just the vehicle for which I had hoped to share photos of our life in Chicagoland with our loved ones, but it has turned into so much more for me. Life is ever evolving in our household and time no longer stands still. Every moment is precious and worthy of being captured and treasured. In addition, through my love of the camera, I have had the opportunity to meet and also capture moments in others' lives. It is my hope, with this blog, that when my memory fails me, the words and photos on this blog will remind of where we were. History...Through My Glass...

Sunday, March 23, 2008

easter

We had Easter brunch with our friends. As usual, Roan did not eat anything, but sweets, but he had a very sweet time. Luckily, my friends' home gets amazing sun! These pictures turned out so fun. With the exception of the B&W, I didn't do any post processing on the pictures. I just resized and sharpened for the web.

I am so used to my child running away from me that I was almost stunned that my friend's sweet girls actually looked at me when I took their pictures. It threw me off a bit. What a treat? I can't wait to go back and take some more formal pictures for them.
I learned today that having boys and girls are very different. I can't wait to have a little girl of my own. I love my RoRo, but I've been yearning for a little girl so much lately.

Here's a shot of all of the cuties!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cuties indeed!

Anonymous said...

once you have your girl, you'll think boys are so much easier to care for :-) hahaha. at least that's what i think even though it's so much funner to dress little girls.

kristine said...

I love how all of the colors look in these pics. You are right, the lighting really made a difference.