About Me

My photo
Thank you for visting my blog. When I started this blog, it was just the vehicle for which I had hoped to share photos of our life in Chicagoland with our loved ones, but it has turned into so much more for me. Life is ever evolving in our household and time no longer stands still. Every moment is precious and worthy of being captured and treasured. In addition, through my love of the camera, I have had the opportunity to meet and also capture moments in others' lives. It is my hope, with this blog, that when my memory fails me, the words and photos on this blog will remind of where we were. History...Through My Glass...

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Sea Only

The Sand and Sea Table came yesterday, but I didn't really put it together until this evening. I actually have not really put it together as the legs are just propped there for now (you have to screw these very long nails into the table and I don't have anything to do that with) and there is no sand yet.

Roan was very excited to help me put it together. He was very helpful! A little too helpful.


He also very much liked the sea part of the toy. I didn't get a good picture of the umbrella, but it's adorable! I'll have to take better pictures this weekend.
I kept getting pictures of Choua's Jeep and the nasty garbage can in the shots so I had to delete those.
We were in the shade, on our patio and so I had the WB set to shade and the histogram looked good, but the pictures just don't look as bright as they did on my camera. I am so lost with this thing. I was sure that I was getting great shots!


I also need to remember to try to steady myself more. I wish the pictures were more clear. All of these are pretty much SOOC with only minor adjustments, if any, to the contrast.


Finally, my little kung fu master. He was not purposely posing, but I thought the picture was so cute. He is such a little boy!

If anyone knows how I can better fix the wording--I don't know why it spaces weirdly on different pictures. Please help!

No comments: