About Me

My photo
Thank you for visting my blog. When I started this blog, it was just the vehicle for which I had hoped to share photos of our life in Chicagoland with our loved ones, but it has turned into so much more for me. Life is ever evolving in our household and time no longer stands still. Every moment is precious and worthy of being captured and treasured. In addition, through my love of the camera, I have had the opportunity to meet and also capture moments in others' lives. It is my hope, with this blog, that when my memory fails me, the words and photos on this blog will remind of where we were. History...Through My Glass...

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Misc.


This photo was taken in historic Elmhurst DT. They were having a car show and there must have been some artist thing going on because there were little turtles all painted up different colors on the sidewalks.

Choua stayed home with Roan today because Mary is off. We only work half days on Friday now that it is summer so he brought Roan into work before lunch and we went out to lunch. I hate to brag, but Roan was so good at lunch, which really surprised me. Usually, when he's tired, he gets antsy and cranky. I guess he was too tired because he was a perfect little boy.









Roan made this little plant for me for Valentine's Day. The colors of the picture are horrible, but it was dusk and I had the lights on. Maybe I should have used flash?








Just a shot of our neighbor's plants she is prepping for display. The fence is just for decorative display also. I don't know if it is ours or hers. It's been there since we moved in.









They say a picture adds 10 pounds...NOT! What a rude awakening?














I thought this picture was neat because he stands out so much in it.







Some days, I want to put him behind bars. I just think he looks so cute htis picture.

No comments: