About Me

My photo
Thank you for visting my blog. When I started this blog, it was just the vehicle for which I had hoped to share photos of our life in Chicagoland with our loved ones, but it has turned into so much more for me. Life is ever evolving in our household and time no longer stands still. Every moment is precious and worthy of being captured and treasured. In addition, through my love of the camera, I have had the opportunity to meet and also capture moments in others' lives. It is my hope, with this blog, that when my memory fails me, the words and photos on this blog will remind of where we were. History...Through My Glass...

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sand and Sea and More!

First we had sea...

Then we had sand...
Then he learned that it was fun to put sand into sea and sand onto patio and everywhere else.

But the face was just too adorable so Momma forgave.

Until Momma was picking the weeds and turned around and found Roan climbing up the neighbor, Victoria's, little slide.

BUT...since Momma is an aspiring photographer, she had to get a picture, when she should have been scolding.

No comments: