About Me

My photo
Thank you for visting my blog. When I started this blog, it was just the vehicle for which I had hoped to share photos of our life in Chicagoland with our loved ones, but it has turned into so much more for me. Life is ever evolving in our household and time no longer stands still. Every moment is precious and worthy of being captured and treasured. In addition, through my love of the camera, I have had the opportunity to meet and also capture moments in others' lives. It is my hope, with this blog, that when my memory fails me, the words and photos on this blog will remind of where we were. History...Through My Glass...

Thursday, May 22, 2008

orlan-nibel

Our trip to Orlando and Sanibel.

I didn't get too much of a chance to take pictures on this trip because I was working for most of it, but I did manage to capture some sweet memories. Choua tried to take some photos, but since my camera does not have an 'auto' setting, many of the pictures were not usable. Also, Choua has started getting more into videography. We have some video, but I'm not sure how to load it up.

Above: Roan was pretending to be an airplane on sand.


Above and below: more frolicking on Bowman's Beach.


Above: the angle is a bit much, but I wanted to get the setting sun in the picture.

Above and below: the outdoor hallway at the resort we stayed at.


Above and below: Choua took these pictures while I was attending the conference. I love these because it's a classic example of what happens when Mommy is not around. Daddy forgets about the backside.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love that first photo of Roan and your new logo! The last picture of the back of Roan's head reminds me of my Hannah -- my mom call it a "hawk's nest" in hmong :-).

Christina said...

I love the beach pictures!!

Marketing Mama said...

beautiful pictures. love your new logo. Looks like you had a great time! :)

Anonymous said...

Feel like it's been forever since I've been here. Tonite is my catching-up-with-blog nite. =)

Love the new logo. Looks like you guys had a great time on the beach! I have yet to actually get on a beach and relax...soon I hope...soon. Every beach I've been to it's been cold and windy. Ick.