About Me

My photo
Thank you for visting my blog. When I started this blog, it was just the vehicle for which I had hoped to share photos of our life in Chicagoland with our loved ones, but it has turned into so much more for me. Life is ever evolving in our household and time no longer stands still. Every moment is precious and worthy of being captured and treasured. In addition, through my love of the camera, I have had the opportunity to meet and also capture moments in others' lives. It is my hope, with this blog, that when my memory fails me, the words and photos on this blog will remind of where we were. History...Through My Glass...

Saturday, November 10, 2007

almost over

I really need to get to bed, but I just really wanted to remember my thoughts tonight.

Thank you, Choua, for letting me nap, even though Roan was not napping. I am still recovering from this nasty "thing" I've had for about a month now and I think it really helped.

I think I have myself a little alien child. We went to get his flu shot this morning and he remembered the doctors office so when I went to put him on the table to pull his pants down so that they could give him the shot in his thigh, he was scared. However, I told him that I would "huggie" him and so he bravely let me lay him down.

He was scared, but then started giggling when the nurse put the cold alcohol patch on his thigh and then laughed when she poked him with the needle. Before we knew it, it was over. I was so surprised that he didn't cry...and actually enjoyed the experience.

I can't wait for vacation. I am so burnt out at work right now. Only one more week...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you and me both (burnt out). hope you're going somewhere nice!