About Me

My photo
Thank you for visting my blog. When I started this blog, it was just the vehicle for which I had hoped to share photos of our life in Chicagoland with our loved ones, but it has turned into so much more for me. Life is ever evolving in our household and time no longer stands still. Every moment is precious and worthy of being captured and treasured. In addition, through my love of the camera, I have had the opportunity to meet and also capture moments in others' lives. It is my hope, with this blog, that when my memory fails me, the words and photos on this blog will remind of where we were. History...Through My Glass...

Thursday, February 14, 2008

threes

They say bad luck comes in threes. Well, this is the third time Choua's Jeep has been in the shop. So does this mean that we are in the clear now, or does it mean that we should cut our losses and get a new car?

We are trying desparately to not have to buy another car as the thought of car payments makes us cringe, but I think it may be time to bite the bullet. Of course, we've spent a chunk of our new car fund fixing his current car so now our downpayment is a bit smaller than we had anticipated. I'm sure we'll only get a couple grand if they accept trade-ins.

I haven't been on much because our home computer, the one that houses all of my photos and Photoshop software caught a major virus. Choua is about through with me. I guess I gotta stop downloading those templates and actions off of ILP. I think that's where I got it from. After several days of running virus killers, I think it's still not great. Choua really doesn' want to re-image the computer, nor do I want him to since I'll lose my favorites, but a girl's gotta Photoshop.

So, if I haven't been visiting your sites as much, it's because I'm down for the count and I try not to use my work computer as much, since it also had a major virus on it and I had to have it re-imaged as well, which is a huge no no at work. Oops.

I hardly watch TV, however, I happened to catch SuperNanny yesterday and it was so good! She went Dr. Phil on a mom that gave up on her six kids. It really hit home with me that we are the greatest influences on our children.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope you fix your computer soon :-). miss your picture updates!

Anonymous said...

hi kaosong, this is a pretty nice site. so this is what you left xanga for, eh? j/k =)
the camera that i bought is a nikon d40. i decided to get a cheaper entry level dslr and see how ido with it (and how often i actually take pictures first). so far, i like it a lot =) oh, and I'm still going to paricipate in the tag. just need to think of 6 things about myself first
!

Anonymous said...

I hear ya about fixing cars. I had to put my Explorer in the shop like 3x this past year. Not good. But all is clear now...or at least hope.

I can't believe you caught a virus downloading templates! Lol. I haven't been over there recently...just too busy with everything else.

And no, I didn't get a macro lens. No new toys for me. I'm saving for something else...unfortunately nothing camera related though. =)