About Me

My photo
Thank you for visting my blog. When I started this blog, it was just the vehicle for which I had hoped to share photos of our life in Chicagoland with our loved ones, but it has turned into so much more for me. Life is ever evolving in our household and time no longer stands still. Every moment is precious and worthy of being captured and treasured. In addition, through my love of the camera, I have had the opportunity to meet and also capture moments in others' lives. It is my hope, with this blog, that when my memory fails me, the words and photos on this blog will remind of where we were. History...Through My Glass...

Saturday, February 9, 2008

i'm it!

I've been tagged! Kristine of http://sweetpeagraycen.blogspot.com/ tagged me! Here are the rules I have been given:

1) Link to the person that tagged you. Done.
2) Post the rules on your blog. Done.
3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. See below.
4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. See below.
5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website#. Done.

Six things/habits/quirks about myself:
1. I love to sleep in a very well tucked bed. I hate the feel of wrinkly sheets on my skin since I almost always sleep in the nude...just kidding!
2. However, ever since I was pregnant with Roan, I have never been able to sleep in anything more than boxers and a t-shirt...I get really hot at night now.
3. I cannot throw out any mail unless, I am 100% sure that I will never ever need it again. This drives Choua crazy because we have stacks of mail/junk just tucked away in any all of our credenza drawers that we might have.
4. I love skim milk hot chocolates, but only with the whip cream (and Nordy's "Not So Hot" is my favorite).
5. I cannot fall asleep as long as the television is on...no matter how horrible the show is.
6. I only shave my legs like three times a year (and all of it during the warmer months). I just don't have that much hair.

Those I am tagging:
Kaohly, Stephanie, Michelle, Christine, Julie, Dawn.

No comments: