About Me

My photo
Thank you for visting my blog. When I started this blog, it was just the vehicle for which I had hoped to share photos of our life in Chicagoland with our loved ones, but it has turned into so much more for me. Life is ever evolving in our household and time no longer stands still. Every moment is precious and worthy of being captured and treasured. In addition, through my love of the camera, I have had the opportunity to meet and also capture moments in others' lives. It is my hope, with this blog, that when my memory fails me, the words and photos on this blog will remind of where we were. History...Through My Glass...

Sunday, November 9, 2008

v family preview

A few weeks ago, I finally got the chance to meet the V Family. M designed my beautiful logo for me and due to my inexperience, I bugged her over and over again for the file in several formats. I have so much to learn...and so much on my list of things to do before I can be successful at this photography thing.

I loved this photo (below). They are such a cute family and this was such a fun shot! We only had a short session...almost a mini, but I managed to get some really fun shots of the family.


I even managed to get a shot of the family car in the background. I think it was the one that is cut off a little though. Around the park, it was resident parking only so we all parked illegally. In the middle of the session, a patrol car came around. All of a sudden, Dad disappeared. By the time I saw where he was, he was halfway to the car.

I can still hear Max's cute little laugh.
I think the Twin Cities is about three weeks ahead of us in Autumn weather. Our yard, finally has brown leaves like this down here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww. these are wonderful shots of Minna and family!

Unknown said...

again, thanks Kaosong! these turned out so nice, and i agree with you about the quirky photos. more interesting & personal than usual.

kristine said...

Oh man! These pics are so cute! I love the last one. I would so hang that in my house if it were mine - 16x20 style!

Anonymous said...

Great job! M's family is so cute. I can't believe I missed these. It's been a busy winter with work (my real job that is...ahaha).