About Me

My photo
Thank you for visting my blog. When I started this blog, it was just the vehicle for which I had hoped to share photos of our life in Chicagoland with our loved ones, but it has turned into so much more for me. Life is ever evolving in our household and time no longer stands still. Every moment is precious and worthy of being captured and treasured. In addition, through my love of the camera, I have had the opportunity to meet and also capture moments in others' lives. It is my hope, with this blog, that when my memory fails me, the words and photos on this blog will remind of where we were. History...Through My Glass...

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

practicing for picture day

I know...what's up with the multiple posts in one day after weeks of nothing? Well, I've been so busy with my day job, my family/personal life, and my serious hobby that I have not been able to be very good at handling any of them. I have to keep reminding myself **chanting in my mind** "Moderation, full life, moderation, full life..."

I realized that I have not been paying attention to my most favorite (and most difficult) subject, my son. He had picture day at his preschool yesterday. I was worried that he'd pull a PCS (photographer's child syndrome) act. I guess we'll see when the pictures come out. We started off the day practicing looks for his first official school pictures. I really need to put these into a storyboard so there aren't so many pictures.










BTW: I noticed that the prints for his mass produced school pictures were higher than mine! I really need to start valuing my work more!
Last night, we went for a walk and took a few more photos. He did not want to participate at all.

In this one, he started walking into the woods and said that he was a lion king.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! so many posts in one day :-). glad to hear that you're still alive and well. I love this length of hair on Roan -- he's such a handsome boy.

Marketing Mama said...

You capture his personality exceptionally well. Okay, i haven't actualy met him, but I think you have. ;)