About Me

My photo
Thank you for visting my blog. When I started this blog, it was just the vehicle for which I had hoped to share photos of our life in Chicagoland with our loved ones, but it has turned into so much more for me. Life is ever evolving in our household and time no longer stands still. Every moment is precious and worthy of being captured and treasured. In addition, through my love of the camera, I have had the opportunity to meet and also capture moments in others' lives. It is my hope, with this blog, that when my memory fails me, the words and photos on this blog will remind of where we were. History...Through My Glass...

Monday, September 8, 2008

squeeal!

I just love her little squeal when she's excited and the way she says, "Pup pup" when she sees a puppy.

My sister asked me to take "formal" two year old photos (as if I were qualified) of my niece last weekend. It was a beautiful night and I have the sweetest little subject. ...BUT...what happened to my little willing subject? Suddenly, she didn't want to be photographed anymore. I've forgotten how hard it is to shoot two year olds.

This session confirmed for me that I am not ready to open up for business yet. It is hard to be a photographer.






4 comments:

Unknown said...

awww i love those pics of her!! she looks so sweet!

kristine said...

We had this problem when we took Graycen to (gasp) Target for her pics a few days ago... she just froze

Anonymous said...

your niece looks like you and roan but with lighter hair only :-). so adorable!

Marketing Mama said...

she's adorable. I love those last 2 pics of her. And her outfit. so cute!